Planning for Our First Meeting on Your New Kitchen
If you can imagine it, we can help you achieve it. Consider your answers to the following questions, and even jot them down if it helps you think them through. This will give us a head start on designing the new kitchen of your dreams.
What do you like most about your current kitchen? For example, do you like the colors? Do you like the layout? Do you like the size?
What would you most like to improve in your kitchen?
What style or feeling would you like your new kitchen to have?
- Sleek and contemporary
- Distinctively personal
- Open and airy
- Warm and cozy
- Strictly functional
- What colors do you prefer?
- What colors would you like to steer clear of?
- What colors are you considering for your new kitchen?
- For walls?
- For appliances?
- For countertops?
- What kind of wood are you considering for your cabinets?
Planning Your Kitchen
Besides food preparation, what other activities will take place in your kitchen?
- Planning meals and other household tasks
- Wet bar
- Growing plants
What specialized items are you planning to store in your kitchen?
- Bread and bakery items
- Display items
What types of storage seem most suitable for you?
- Lazy Susan
- Toe-kick step stool
- Towel bar
- Tilt-out sink tray
- Ironing board
- Vertical dividers
- Do you want your new kitchen to include a recycling center?
- For recycling what items?
- Do you entertain frequently?
- A typical party is for how many guests?
- Formal or informal?
- Do you invite your guests into the kitchen to help with food preparation?
- Do you have caterers help you prepare meals for guests?
Measuring Your Kitchen
When we meet with you, we’ll share with your our handy kitchen measuring guide. Getting these measurements and specifications will help us provide you with a preliminary cost estimate for your new kitchen.